VIIIth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies"
The VIIIth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies" is successfully completed. The conference was held on the shores of the Adriatic Sea in Porec, Croatia.
The Conference was organized by Racurs Co., (Moscow, Russia) with the support of:
- International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing,
- Russian Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing,
- Federal Real Estate Cadastre Agency of Russia (Rosnedvizhimost).
The Conference was sponsored by:
- Geolidar (Moscow, Russia),
- Leica Geosystems AG (Switzerland),
- Geofoto (Croatia),
- GeoEye (USA)
- GeoInformatics Magazine,
- GIM International — the global magazine for geomatics,
- Scientific and technical magazine — Geoprofi,
- GeoTop — specialized internet catalogue.
- Russian GIS Association,
- International magazine - GEO: Connexion.
The conference provided ample opportunities for discussions, knowledge and experience exchange in the sphere of remote sensing and digital photogrammetric technologies. The conference was attended by over 120 leaders and specialists of industrial enterprises and institutes from 27 countries, using remote sensing data and photogrammetric processing in their daily practice. For the first time the conference was attended by representatives from Greece, Israel, Slovenia, Austria, Argentina.
We are very thankful to all our partners and colleagues for their participation in the VIIth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies" and are looking forward for our new meetings!
Size: 4 items
(101 items total)