IXth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies"
The IXth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies" is successfully completed. The conference was held on October 5–8, 2009 in Attica, Greece.
The Conference was organized by Racurs Co., (Moscow, Russia) with the support of:
- International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing,
- Russian GIS-Association.
The Conference was sponsored by:
- NP AGP «Meridian+» (Russia),
- FSUE «Goszemcadastrsyomka» - VISHAGI (Russia),
- GeoEye (USA),
- FSUE «Uralgeoinform» (Russia).
- Magazine for surveying, Mapping and GIS Professionals — GeoInformatics,
- Global magazine for Geomatics — GIM International,
- International Magazine — GEO: Connexion,
- Scientific and technical magazine — Geoprofi,
- Branch specialized Catalogue — GeoTop,
- Scientific-technical magazine "Information and Space".
The conference provided ample opportunities for discussions, knowledge and experience exchange in the sphere of remote sensing and digital photogrammetric technologies. The conference was attended by over 100 leaders and specialists of industrial enterprises and institutes from 20 countries, using remote sensing data and photogrammetric processing in their daily practice. For the first time the conference was attended by representatives from Republic of South Africa and Thailand.
We are very thankful to all our partners and colleagues for their participation in the IXth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies" and are looking forward for our new meetings!
Size: 4 items
(144 items total)