Xth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies"
The Xth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies" has successfully come to its final. The conference was held on September 20–23, 2010 in Gaeta, Italy.
The Conference was organized by Racurs Co., (Moscow, Russia) with the support of:
- International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing,
- Russian GIS-Association.
The Conference was sponsored by:
- NP AGP "Meridian+" (Russia),
- VisionMap (Israel),
- Consulting Center Zeminform of the State University of Land Management (Russia),
- GeoEye (USA),
- JSC LIMB (Russia).
- Magazine for surveying, Mapping and GIS Professionals ‒
- Global magazine for Geomatics ‒ GIM International,
- International Magazine ‒ GEO: Connexion,
- Scientific and technical magazine ‒ Geoprofi,
- Branch specialized Catalogue ‒ GeoTop,
- Scientific-technical magazine "Information and Space",
- MundoGEO portal,
The conference provided ample opportunities for discussions, knowledge and experience exchange in the sphere of remote sensing and digital photogrammetric technologies. The conference was attended by over 100 leaders and specialists of industrial enterprises and institutes from 19 countries, using remote sensing data and photogrammetric processing in their daily practice.
We are very thankful to all our partners and colleagues for their participation in the Xth International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies" and are looking forward for our new meetings!
Size: 4 items
(189 items total)